TASK VISTA Supervisor
Find links to important VISTA policies, TASK VISTA requirements, VISTA recruitment and any other helpful resources for VISTA Supervisors. If you have additional questions contact Rhea Floyd.
VISTA PSO Blend
TASK VISTA Supervisor Webinars
- Project Application Technical Assistance Webinar
- PowerPoint - TASK Technical Assistance Webinar_January 2017.pdf
- Missed the webinar? View the recording here!
Host Site Required Documents
- Memorandum of Agreement (MOA)
- Supervisor Checklist
- On-Site Orientation and Training (OSOT)
- VISTA Assignment Description (VAD)
TASK VISTA Recruitment Materials
Important VISTA Policies
Supporting your VISTA
CALL FOR TASK VISTA PROJECTS
Kentucky Campus Compact Toward a Sustainable Kentucky (TASK) is pleased to announce the call for VISTA projects throughout the Commonwealth of Kentucky. TASK is looking to place AmeriCorps VISTA members in projects focusing on alleviating poverty through capacity building and sustainability. Projects must have a primary focus on education, economic opportunity, or healthy futures and able to be measurable of the audience and outcomes.
Are you thinking about hosting a TASK VISTA member at your organization? When thinking about using the resources of an AmeriCorps VISTA to support a project at your organization please consider these questions:
- Does the project that my organization want to to start or expand have an anti-poverty focus?
- What population(s) does/will the project target?
- How will we include the local community in project planning and implementation?
- What are the long-term (three year) goals of the project?
- How will we measure the projects impact?
- With what other community groups or organizations will we collaborate?
- Do we have the resources to support one or more VISTAs?
- How will a VISTA support these efforts?
Once you believe that you are ready to support an AmeriCorps VISTA member, review our TASK documents below. Visit our Supervisor FAQ page for general questions about AmeriCorps VISTA and TASK program. Please contact TASK staff 859-572-5667 for more questions:
What benefits do AmeriCorps VISTA members receive?
What does my match cover cost?
How do I receive a VISTA member?