TASK VISTA Supervisor
CALL FOR TASK VISTA PROJECTS
Kentucky Campus Compact Toward a Sustainable Kentucky (TASK) is pleased to announce the call for VISTA projects throughout the Commonwealth of Kentucky. TASK is looking to place AmeriCorps VISTA members in projects focusing on alleviating poverty through capacity building and sustainability. Projects must have a primary focus on education, healthy futures, or economic opportunity and able to be measurable of the audience and outcomes.
Are you looking to host a TASK VISTA member at your organization?
When thinking about using the resources of an AmeriCorps VISTA to support a project at your organization please consider these questions:
- Does the project have an anti-poverty focus?
- What population(s) does/will the project target?
- How will you include the local community in project planning and implementation?
- What are the short-term (one year) objectives of the project? What is the long-term goal of the project (beyond 3-years of VISTA support)?
- How will you measure the project's impact?
- What other community groups or organizations will you collaborate/partner?
- Do you have the resources to support one or more VISTAs?
- How will a VISTA support the project efforts?
Once you believe that you are ready to support an AmeriCorps VISTA member, review our TASK documents below.
Contact TASK staff at 859-572-5667 if you have additional questions:
Find links to important VISTA policies, TASK VISTA requirements, VISTA recruitment and any other helpful resources for VISTA Supervisors. If you have additional questions contact Rhea Floyd.
TASK VISTA Supervisor Webinars
Host Site Required Documents
- Memorandum of Agreement (MOA)
- Supervisor Checklist
- On-Site Orientation and Training (OSOT)
- VISTA Assignment Description (VAD)
TASK VISTA Recruitment Materials
Important VISTA Policies
Supporting your VISTA
- TASK VISTA Calendar
- Mid-year Performance Evaluation
- End-of Term Exit Evaluation
- VISTA Term, Conditions, and Benefits
- VISTA wishing to re-enroll with your project? Complete the re-enrollment/Letter of Intent form.
VISTA PSO Blend