February Monthly Update
Happy February! We hope everyone has had a wonderful Valentine’s Day. With spring (hopefully) just around the corner, it is a great time to reflect on growth and how we are moving forward. It has been a busy month at the Compact, and we would love to share these updates with you!
Events This Month
- Earlier this month, on February 8th, the Ohio River Valley Service Learning Conference was held here at Northern Kentucky University. Access the presentations here!
- Recruitment is open for VISTAs! If interested, contact Tori Vogelgesang at tori.vogelgesang@kycompact.
- Several high schools are looking for College Coaches: Christian County, Tates Creek, Fleming County, Valley High School, Marion County, and Sheldon Clark High School. If interested, contact Tori Vogelgesang at tori.vogelgesang@kycompact.
- March 6-8: Continuums of Service Conference held by the Western Region Campus Compact
- March 16: CETL Annual Spring Conference
- May 30-31: Midwest Campus Compact Conference
- June 12-14: 2019 EPICS Symposium and Workshop
Kentucky Campus Compact
Andrew Goodman Foundation
- Programs Department
- Regional Program Director-Role focused on civic engagement and state-based voting rights advocacy work with Southern campus partners
- Senior Relationships Manager– Role that will support partnership cultivation and campus champion organizing, learning, and engagement across the foundation’s national network.
- Deadline for applications is February 22nd.